Sunday, February 7, 2010

it's boring sunday.

it's sunday! and i feel so bored here!

A trip to MAG is just too boring becuz there are nothing there!
there are only a few shops that fulfil ur needs but no guarantee that u will get something from there!
wthwthwth.

anyway, CNY is ard the corner! have u done ur preparation? I havent!
I havent bought new RED attire that i like, a pair of shoes and bag.
hope, i can get them b4 this Saturday!

lalala..
ohsowhatever.
nowadays, i feel so annoyed w fb. becoz all of my friends seem disappeared.
no updates. no news.
where the hell are they gone?
maybe, they are so busy w their sch work and stuffs.
arrgghh, im so jealous of their busy life now. since i feel that im the only one in this world having no worthy activity to do.

i bought an IELTS practice book for 200k rupiahs and havent done any practice at all.

I should really make time to do self-reflection. DAMN IT!!!
I hate this worthless and lazy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment