Saturday, February 6, 2010

COLD is making me so COLD.

Padahal hari ini SABTU, the day b4 Sunday. Why do I get cold?
i hate it, man! nose is running, head is spinning and body feels so weak.
Urrgh! Damn!

if my condition stays like this i wont be able enjoy my weekend well..
maybe i shud exercise to be fitter then.

Oh yeah.. today,, some of friens are going to TEKONG ISLAND. they are to serve the nation.
TAKE CARE, friends!
i so wanna see them with 'no hair' hairdo! hahaha.. NO OFFENCE!


aahh.. just visited FB. i dont know they are more and more ppl forgetting the use of FB.
isnt it the media where u can update ur status anytime u want? then why ppl complained abt tt and talk bad abt ppl who updated their status more often than them?
if they dont like it, just leave them alone and dont threaten by mentionin abt removing friends. Otherwise, tt person will remove urself instead cos it's not like everyone want to be friend with you.

OKAY! this is just a piece of my opinion abt FB usage nowadays. i mean no harm.
but sooner or later, FB users must be wiser when they use this service. we cant take FB for granted.

Well, HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY for FB anyway! thanks for making a great application!


AAARRGH! my nose is still running. I need MORE tissues!

No comments:

Post a Comment