Tuesday, April 27, 2010

26apr was over.
hella things have happened.
my Birthday. my 1st work.

my Birthday has become another special since I have friends around me.
Though the celebration was on 27th. Im still glad to have it.

I spent my birthday mostly at Uqlo (make it short in case something happened).
the work was tiring especially during peak hours. colleagues were nice to me. There were various type of customer. some are just simply annoying.

So far. it's still okay. i did not know the work will b that tough.

hmm, really looking forward for the next working day. yay.
salary, please come quickly~

sfh(shout from the bottom of my heart)

sfh : though i was quite upset some forgot my bday, but im grateful to have ppl who still care about me. HOPE this year will be better and i can go to UNI soon. AMIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment