Saturday, April 17, 2010

feeling guilty for not updating earlier.

It's April! Finally it comes!
but but but, i felt so guilty for abandoning my blog. hahaha.
i remember to update you because a friend was bringing up the topic of making a blog.

i was like "ooopss, when was the last time i update my blog?"

well well well, i have been spending my life with so much crap.
i DONT study.
I seldom hang out.
I DONT work.

yeah, nothing useful was done over the past few months. like hell.

I really miss the school day now.

Well, since my bday is coming.
my only wish is that i get into the local U and it has to be business course.

and and and hope to find a new place to stay then since the current place is not really conducive for a student like me!

OMG! so many thing have to be done soon.

Please Please Please, fulfill this egoist wish of mine!

oh yeah, still got another urgent wish for this month.
I hope to get a part-time job so that i can at least stay in SIngapore w/o feeling guilty by spending money. Hell.

quick quick quick.

Let's call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment